Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The One


Hello everyone, sorry it’s been a few days since i posted anything. Let’s just say i have been having the blog blues. So since have been away a lot has taken place and so here i am to fill you guys in on what’s been on my mind. So here i was today racking my brains for an idea to strike me or something to put an end to this "blog blues". Then it hit me, just last night to late morning, while i was having a chat with a few chat buddies. one of the members was gracious enough to let me know that i am one of the ladies in the room the caught his fancy; and that he is single and ready to mingle. Not knowing how to respond to his revelation i opt for laughter instead. Lately i have had countless inquires from guys about either wanting to be a friend or more than a friend. i haven't been able to give any of them a suitable answer that will be logical enough to turn their attention to someone else. My biggest excuse i could come up with was "you are not my type". So my fellow readers’ plz help me understand this statement of "not my type". What is it really that we seek in a partner? Are we spending all our time looking for the ideal one? Is there such a thing as "the ONE"? Well welcome to my world of puzzlement, as i myself am still trying to find this elusive one.

So while you take the time reading this blog i want you to search yourself and answer this question "what is your ideal partner"? I sure would like to know what others are looking for, hey who knows my leaving a comment and responding to the question you just might find your own "the ONE". So anyway am out for now. Will try to post something else shortly or respond to your comments. Bye for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment