Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Beginning


Wow!!!! What a title "the Beginning" it says so much. Well my fellow readers don't be scared I promise not to go into details of how I came to be in this world. OK here we go!!!! Boy I don't even know where to start, but since the title of this post is the beginning I guess I should start from there. 


OK when I say "the Beginning" I am referring to the beginning of my blogging days. Come to think of it is right now. Yea meeeee. This is so weird, but like a good and dear friend mention to me earlier, writing a blog is not like am writing for the New York Times it’s more like me just jotting down what’s on my mind. So people my blog will simply be about all that happens in my world and other worlds out there. Hahahaha.


On a serious note, I am totally clueless as to what a blog is and what I should be writing about. I am open to ideas people. I will try to focus mainly on what's going on in our everyday life or what I observe in my everyday life. I want you the readers to help me come up with things to talk about. I want to create and discover myself in this world of my own. So in other for this to happen I need you the readers to read and live comments on any of the posts. 


I also take criticism very well. It will empower my writing skills so plz help me discover this new fad of mine. I shall try to post a blog at least every week. sooooo...people welcome aboard and I hope you stay long on this amazing journey of self-discovery that we shall embark on. Oh here is something to live you guys thinking about "who am I". Simple words but yet it lives you wondering about one’s self.

4 comments:

  1. siaaa! this si an awesome start! hopefully i can be ur muse. good job and good luck i guess. we both will need it. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I'm still trying to understand this whole blog world so I'll keep reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sia. You eventually did it. Well done. Nice introductory blog. I'll keep coming back for more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sia good word of advice for anyone going into a relationship or in one and finding a reason to leave keep it up good work

    ReplyDelete