Monday, November 15, 2010

12 Signs That Shows You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend or Boyfriend or Spouse

Hello again, well it’s been a few days since I posted anything. I have been trying to work out the kinks of this blogging system. So far so good as you can see it's coming along nicely. Well anyway, I just wanted to post an article that I think might be helpful to some of my readers. Some of you might agree with this post while others might not, but all that same love it or hate it, its all information.

I was listening to a radio show earlier today and one of the conversation or topic was about why people like to remain in relationships that are just not fruitful. This topic was mostly geared towards females in particular. They tend to be in relationships that should I say is "toxic" to them.
During this panel discussion, many areas where covered. But, the area that I was more intrigue about was how to get out of these relationships that these ladies find themselves in. Most of the time, we find ourselves in these relationships due to what we gain or tend to lose without them.

Some people are in these relationships for variety of reasons; such as fear of being alone, fear of change, the comfort of the familiar vs. the fear of the unknown, financial reasons, children, religious beliefs, etc. think about it people, why are we kidding ourselves ? People if you are in a relationship that you feel unsafe or it’s just going downhill, my best advice is for you to take a hike. Please don’t try to stay in it with hopes of things getting better or you love the person. If you know you cannot get out of it on your own try to seek help from family members, support groups or even government organizations.
 Anyway people am not posting this article in other to destroy or interfere into ones relationship, am just blogging about signs to look for when you are in a dead-end relationship. I believe it depends on the situation it’s up to you to take whatever action that’s necessary for you to take.

After the show was over I decided to get online and do some research to see what I can find. Well I found an article that was giving 12steps to look for or reasons why you should break up with your boyfriend, girlfriend or spouse. The most amazing thing happened while I was reading this article. I realized that about four of those signs where signs I have associated with during a relationship I recently went through.

So my dear readers I urge you to read these signs and try to find yourself in this post. Anyway thats all for now, please feel free to leave a comment and helpful hints as to how I can improve on my blogging. As you are aware am still an amateur at this. Enjoy and catch you guys later!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment